Application For Regular Membership
Thank you for your interest in joining Online Feline Fanciers! To apply
for membership, please fill in the form below and send it via electronic
mail to the /OFF Secretary, Lorraine Shelton, at email@example.com.
Your address and telephone number will be kept strictly confidential
during the application process; all other required information is used
by the membership to get to know you and your interests and affiliations
Online Feline Fanciers is affiliated with the Cat Fanciers'
Association. Regular membership is available to persons who have been
Associate Members for at least three (3) months and who are
currently active in breeding and/or showing purebred cats in CFA
(including those showing only in Premiership), persons who have been
active in CFA in the past, and persons currently showing Household Pets
in CFA. Those breeding and showing in associations other than CFA may be
accepted with the approval of the Board of Directors.
Please download and read the Online Feline Fanciers Constitution and By-Laws for details about the membership process.
You can become an associate member by sending an electronic mail message
to the Secretary.
This application is only required in order to apply for
REGULAR membership, and is NOT required for associates.
Please write N/A for those questions which are not applicable.
Street Address/PO Box:
City, State, Zip Code, Country:
Evening Telephone Number:
- Cattery Name/Registration Number, if applicable (if registered by
same name in multiple associations, include only CFA registration; if
registered by different names in multiple associations, include all)
- Are you currently breeding cats? If so, what breed(s) and for how
- Are you currently showing cats in CFA? If so, what breed(s) and for
how long? (this applies to cats shown in Championship, Premiership,
Kitten, Provisional, and Household Pet classes)
- Do you show Household Pets in CFA?
- If you are not currently breeding and/or showing cats in CFA, have
you done so in the past? If so, what breed(s) and for how long?
- Have you registered and/or shown cats in associations other than
CFA? If so, where and for how long?
- What other CFA clubs do you belong to, if any? What level of
involvement do you have in each club?
- What other involvement in CFA do you have, if any? This includes Breed
Council membership, participation in the CFA Clerking Program, and the like.
- Type of computer(s) owned and software used to communicate with CIS?
- Level of computer skill?
NOTE: The following questions are optional, and you may answer any or none
of them if you choose. Answers or lack of answers given to these questions
will NOT affect an applicant's chance of acceptance.
- If you answered yes to breeding cats, do you have any DM's in your
cattery? If so, what are their names?
- Have you granded any cats of your own breeding or of others'
breeding? If so, what is the name of your most recent grand?
- What computer skills can you offer to the club? This includes
programming, desktop publishing, computer support experience, and so
- What other skills would you like to offer to the club? This includes
experience in show management, experience in educational presentations,
enthusiasm in helping novice breeders, contacts with other clubs, or
anything else that comes to mind.
- Anything else you'd like to add?
From here, you can go to /OFF's top-level