Miscellaneous and Sundry
"Just remember this: In a thousand years, none of this will make any difference." ~ James Moseley, Shockingly Close to the Truth! Confessions of a Grave-Robbing Ufologist
- Official U.S. Government Time
- Set your watch, set your VCR clock, don't let those stray moments slip by unaccounted...
- Trains Magazine
- What can I say--I think trains are cool.
- Zippy the Pinhead
- Everybody's favorite surrealistic microcephalic cartoon character.
- George Carlin
- A merciless satirist, a courageous performer, and funny as hell.
- Every day, a link to a new website exposing the true nature of humanity.
- The Electronics Repair FAQ
- Your VCR eating tapes for lunch? CD player skipping? Maybe you can find out how to fix it yourself.
- How Stuff Works
- A website that's all about, uh, how stuff works.
- Philadelphia Vacation and Travel Planning Guide
- Despite what you might have seen in TV and movies, Philadelphia really is a cool place.
- Science Fiction Weekly
- Keep current on what's happening in science fiction literature, TV and film.
- Make Your Own H-Bomb
- Don't worry, the terrorists already know how to do it.
- The Rejection Collection
- Okay, you maggot, you think you pack the gear to be a real writer? You think it's easy? You think anyone can do it? Check this out and maybe you'll change your mind.
- The Harlan Ellison Website
- The writer everyone loves to hate and hates to love. A gadfly, social critic, and possibly the finest fantasist of the past hundred years.