nutrients into the planting hole.
- Put in your plants.
- Water well.
- Wet newspapers, put layers around the plants (two inches from stems) overlapping as you
- Cover with mulch and forget about weeds.
Weeds will get through some gardening plastic they will
not get through wet newspapers.
This is a wonderful way to re-cycle old newspapers.
For Healthy, Gorgeous Roses:
- Once a month: Take several over-ripe bananas, slice into 2 inch sections (skins and all)
- Make a shallow hole and put in banana section. Fill hole.
- Sprinkle epsom salts into the soil around the base of rose bush. Water well.
- Your rose blossoms will be huge and healthy.
Neem to The Rescue:
For leaves that have been "munched" and are lacy and full of holes, contact me for Pure Neem . This insect control is for all of your plants and trees. Contains no toxic additives.
Good for people, animals, and the planet.