The Employee Alliance for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender
Empowerment at IBM® (EAGLE
at IBM) is committed to promoting a safe and open working environment for
all employees, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender
Our goals are:
- Promote a sense of community among members.
- Serve as an information resource on issues concerning
sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression as they affect
- Recognize and communicate contributions made by and/or
for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees and their supporters
- Promote awareness among members and others about the
value of diversity in our workforce.
- Be a resource for IBM in identifying and maximizing business
relationships in the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender market.
- Participate in corporate, location, and community projects.
[ EAGLE at IBM Home | EAGLE
Chapters | Links of interest | Feedback
EAGLE at IBM is an employee Diversity Network Group approved by
the IBM Corporation. These web pages are neither sponsored nor endorsed
IBM is a registered trademark of the IBM Corporation.