Dick Dolan and
Who We Are
- Dick Dolan--Physics and
- Louise Pescetta--Baroque Dancer, Oboist
- Dick's Physics:
This is Dick's "theory of everything," including the structure
of spacetime, cosmology, and the nature of
particles and forces.
- Dick's PhAQs I. Physicist-Asked Questions. Answers from
Dick's physics paper to questions that are currently puzzling physicists.
Current Topics in Physics
1. On Dark Energy, Inflation, and the Cosmological
2. Black Holes, Singularities, and Information Loss
3. What Is Dark Matter?
Dick's entries in the essay contests of the
Foundational Questions Institute
1. On the nature of time: "Time Complementarity
in the Inflaton Spacetime
2. On what is ultimately possible in physics: "ant
among giants...a fable"
3. On whether reality is analog or digital: "AModel for Digital Reality"
- Dick's Metaphysics:
This presents Dick's ideas on the nature and structure of consciousness
and the origin of the physics described in Dick's physics paper (PDF file.
Adobe Reader required).
- Dick's PhAQs II. Philosopher-Asked Questions. Answers
from Dick's metaphysics paper to questions that puzzle philosophers.
- The Book of Dup. Just for
fun. An encyclopedia devoted to the many forms of a magical substance
- Louise's Page
CRACKPOT DISCLAIMER: Dick is serious about his work and believes it to
be correct, but he doesn't have a degree in physics or philosophy, so he makes
no claim, express or implied, that his ideas actually correspond to reality, or
that the ideas of others cited in support of his ideas are accurately
expressed, correctly applied, or actually do support his ideas.
Richard P. Dolan and Louise M. Pescetta
Last revised: November 9, 2012