Bach writes book ... film at 11!
(2nd edition, 1996) published by
Houghton Mifflin Co.
Diablo Valley College
Students have described reading this book as
"just like having a math tutor standing over your shoulder."
Table of Contents by Chapter:
1. Working with Whole Numbers
2. Whole Numbers and their Negatives
3. Fractions, Decimals, and Percentages
4. Exponents and Square Roots
5. Introduction to Variables
6. Working with Polynomials
7. Algebraic Fractions
8. Equations and their Solutions
9. Applications and Geometry
10. Graphing and the Coordinate Plane
For ordering or more info, please contact:
Menton Sveen, Sales Representative,
College Division, Houghton Mifflin Company