- PROGRESS Monographs
- Progress Knowledgebase
- Progress Documentation
- Progress White Papers
- Progress Metadata
- Managing 4GL Applications
- PEG PEG Lists
- PEG Search Page
- PEG List Subscriptions PEG Resumes
- PEG's List of Progress Developers
- OpenEdge Hive(includes Proparse)
- FreeFramework (Free Progress enhancements)
- Progress Developer (Zane Appel's site)
- Progress File Manager
- ProLint Forum ProLint Project
- Tek-Tips Progress Forum
- Profiles Magazine Issue
- Bruce's Progress Progress Developer Blog
- To refresh the video attributes of the Progress browser (no database access): hBrowse:DOWN = hBrowse:DOWN
- To collapse the normal space betwen elements in a frame: space(0)
- It is possible to disable triggers in a dynamic buffer using the methods DISABLE-LOAD-TRIGGERS and DISABLE-DUMP-TRIGGERS. The format is:
- GOTCHA! - CAN-DO cannot handle # as the first character.
- GOTCHA! - PROCESS EVENTS does not work for dialog boxes.
- "Code Calcification" -- the tendency for 'legacy' code to become 'set in stone' because everyone is afraid to modify it.
- "Code Condensation" -- the multistep, iterative process of simplifying code.
- Progress Code Changer Includes "beautify" function.