- We are the only international support group specifically for all at-home mothers. It is our hope that this club will enable all of us to meet other moms with whom we can develop friendships, enjoy time spent with our children, and have fun.
- We believe that staying at home to raise our children is a fulfilling full-time job. In fact, we think it is the most important job any mother can choose!
- The MOMS Club was started in the fall of 1983, by our founder Mary B. James. The first chapter was in Simi Valley, California. Word spread about the wonderful support that the MOMS Club offers at-home mothers, and we became a national organization in 1985. Now we have over 2,100 chapters and approximately 110,000 members, with more chapters starting every month.
- The Placentia Chapter of the MOMS (Moms Offering Moms Support) Club was founded for Placentia mothers-at-home who may be full-time moms or moms who work part-time. The club offers the opportunity to meet and participate in activities with other mothers and children in our community. Our chapter, South Placentia, is for moms who live in Placentia, south of Yorba Linda Blvd.
- The national MOMS Club encourages members to join the club in their city of origin. As there are MOMS Clubs in many of our surrounding cities (Fullerton, Brea, Yorba Linda), the MOMS ClubŪ of Placentia South serves only the city of Placentia and other neighboring cities without MOMS Clubs. If you need information about other MOMS Clubs in our area, please contact our club President.
- Currently, the club is open to new members. We encourage members to promote the MOMS ClubŪ of Placentia South to friends, neighbors, at places of worship, and throughout the community. Any inquiries about membership or membership information should be made to our Membership Vice President.
- The MOMS ClubŪ of Placentia South is a non-partisan, non-profit organization. Our membership is open to any mother regardless of race, religion, age, or financial ability.
- The membership fee is $25 per year. Your renewal fees will be payable each year in the month you originally joined. The fees are used to pay for room rental, postage, copying, national registration fees, and other club expenses. Please note that individual members will be responsible for any bank fees incurred if their check is returned due to insufficient funds. Potential new members may attend two functions free of charge as a trial period. A membership information/liability release form must be completed, and fees paid, by the third function attended. If the fees represent a financial hardship, please contact our club President.