Cop+ (Copplus) Home
Unofficial Dansguardian addon bundle for IPCop 1.4
This addon has NOT been approved or checked out by the IPCop development team. It may break something on your Firewall, especially if you have already modified IPCop in any way. Properly warned ye be...
Now Cop+ also works on IPCop 2.0.0
Note: Cop+ mostly works on IPCop 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 BUT you must replace the wget program or downloading of blacklists will fail. See the Bugs page for instructions.
I have not analyzed 2.03 or 2.04 yet. I recommend you don't try them yet, as I have at least one report if it not working.
Yes. It's way past time for a new version... Maybe in October.
What is it?
- Dansguardian content filter - version 188.8.131.52
- GUI additions to control Dansguardian
- A recompiled version of Squid 2.7.STABLE9 -- extra features were enabled
(Squid is not modified on IPCop 1.9.x or 2.0.x, only the 1.4.x series)
- Automatic Blacklist updates for Dansguardian
- GUI support for 3 filter groups
- Compatibility with Advance Proxy and Update Accelerator addons by Marco Sondermann
- New Feature - Usernames appear in DG logs and can be used for assigning people to filter groups if you disable transparent proxying and enable an authentication method in advance proxy.
Licensing: Cop+ is released under GPL version 2. This means anyone may use and copy it freely. Commercial users (and others) are encouraged to support Dansguardian with a donation.
Likewise, Cop+ is distributed with no support, and No Warranty whatsoever. Please use it at your own risk.
Feedback is welcome if you find any issues. There are NO known security risks.
I am not connected with the developers of Dansguardian or IPCop.