Parametric Amplifier References
Updated 27 February 2003
- Blackwell, L.A. and K.L. Kotzebue, "SEMICONDUCTOR-DIODE PARAMETRIC AMPLIFIERS," Prentice-Hall, 1961.
- Cheng, K.K.N., "PARAMETRIC AND TUNNEL DIODES," Prentice-Hall, 1964, chapter 6.
- Kuh, E.S. and M. Fukada, "Optimum Synthesis of Wide-Band Parametric Amplifiers and Converters," IRE Transactions on Circuit Theory," Dec 1961, pp. 410-415.
- Penfield, P. and R.P. Rafuse, "VARACTOR APPLICATIONS," The MIT Press, 1962, chapter 6.
- Rohde, U.L., "Very Low Noise Transistor Amplifiers in the UHF Band Using the Parametric Conversion Mode," Journal of the British IRE, Sep 1962, pp. 223-228.
- Younger, J.J., A.G. Little, H. Heffner, and G. Wade, "Parametric Amplifiers and Superregenerative Detectors," Proceedings of the IRE, Jul 1959, pp. 1271-1272.
If you have any additional references on this
subject, please Email them to email@example.com
_==_ / and they will be added to this resource list.
Birdstein is a creation of Peter Casso