Microstrip Filter References
Updated 27 February 2003
- Chandler, S.R., I.C. Hunter, and J.G. Gardiner, "Active Tunable Bandpass Filter," IEEE Microwave and Guided Wave Letters, Vol. 3, No. 3, Mar 1993, pp. 70-71.
- Cohn, S.B., "Parallel-Coupled Transmission-Line-Resonator Filters," IRE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Apr 1958, pp. 223-231.
- Cristal, E.G., "New Design Equations for a Class of Microwave Filters," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, May 1971, pp. 486-490.
- Dalby, A.B., "Interdigital Microstrip Circuit Parameters Using Empirical Formulas and Simplified Model," GMTT-78, pp. 223-226.
- Dell-Imagine, R.A., "A Parallel Coupled Microstrip Filter Design Procedure," IEEE G-MTT 1970 Digest, pp. 29-32.
- D'Inzeo, G., F. Giannini, and R. Sorrentino, "Novel Microwave Integrated Lowpass Filters," Electronics Letters, Vol. 15, No. 9, 26 Apr 1979, pp. 258-260.
- Denig, C., "Using Microstrip CAD Programs to Analyze Microstrip Interdigital Filters," Microwave Journal, Mar 1989, pp. 147-152.
- Fithian, M., "Absorptive Directional Filters," RF Design, pp. 41-46.
- Gupta, C., "Design of Parallel Coupled Line Filter with Discontinuity Compensation in Microstrip," Microwave Journal, Dec 1979, pp. 39-43, 57.
- Huruya, J. and R. Sato, "Transmission Characteristics and a Design Method of Transmission-Line Low-Pass Filters with Multiple Pairs of Coincident Zeros and Multiple Pairs of Coincident Poles," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. MTT-28, No. 8, Aug 1980.
- Jokela, K.T., "Narrow-Band Stripline or Microstrip Filters with Transmission Zeros at Real and Imaginary Frequencies," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. MTT-28, No. 6, Jun 1980, pp. 542-547.
- Katehi, P.B. and L.P. Dunleavy, "Microstrip Filter Design Including Dispersion Effects and Radiation Losses," 1986 IEE MTT-S Digest, pp. 687-690.
- Kunieda, H., "General Design Method for Distributed Coupled-Line Bandpass Filter," Proceedings of the 1979 ISCAS, pp. 703-706.
- Maekawa, E. and N. Nagai, "New Second-Order All-Pass Microwave Network," Proceedings of the 1979 ISCAS, pp. 699-702.
- Makimoto, M. and M. Sagawa, "Varactor Tuned Bandpass Filters Using Microstrip-Line Ring Resonators," 1986 IEEE MTT-S Digest, pp. 411-414.
- Mehdizadeh, M. and B. Smilowitz, "High Speed Varactor Tuned Notch Filter," 1985 IEEE MTT-S Digest, pp. 531-534.
- Mehran, R., "Computer-Aided Design of Microstrip Filters Considering Dispersion, Loss, and Discontinuity Effects," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. MTT-27, No. 3, Mar 1979, pp. 239-245.
- Minnis, B.J., "Printed Circuit Coupled-Line Filters for Bandwidths Up to and Greater Than an Octave," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. MTT-29, No. 3, Mar 1981, pp. 215-222.
- Onoda, M. and H. Kunieda, "Lumped-Element Equivalent Representations of Transmission-Line Networks by Half-Angle Richards' Variable," Proceedings of the 1978 ISCAS, pp. 946-950.
- Patterson, H., T. Kajita, and C.Y. Ho, "Design of a Wideband Miniature Microwave Converter with Wide Dynamic Range," Microwave Journal, Sep 1990, pp. 115-130.
- Perez, R., "Avoiding Doubts in Low-Pass Filters," Microwave System News, Jun 1979, pp. 58-65.
- Presser, A., "High-Speed, Varactor-Tunable Microwave Filter Element," 1979 IEEE MTT-S Digest, pp. 416-418.
- Rhodes, J.D. and J.E. Dean, "MIC Broadband Filters and Contiguous Multiplexers," Proceedings of the 9th European Microwave Conference, 1979, pp. 407-411.
- Saad, A.M.K. and K. Schunemann, "Design and Performance of Fin-Line Bandpass Filters," Proceedings of the 9th European Microwave Conference, 1979, pp. 397-401.
- Saulich, G., "A Stripline Filter Derived From Directional Couplers," Proceedings of the 9th European Microwave Conference, 1979, pp. 381-385.
- Sierra, M., "Miniature Microstrip Bandpass Filter with Large Stopbands," Electronics Letters, Vol. 15, No. 9, 24 Apr 1980, pp. 340-342.
- Toyoda, S., "Microstrip Variable Band-Pass Filters Using Varactor-Diodes," 1980 IEEE MTT-S Digest, pp. 153-155.
- Vincze, A.D., "Practical Design Approach to Microstrip Combline-Type FIlters," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. MTT-
22, No. 12, Dec 1974, pp. 1171-1181.
- Wensel, R.J. and W.G. Erlinger, "Problems in Microstrip Filter Design," 1981 IEEE MTT-S Digest, pp. 203-205.
- Wong, J.S., "Microstrip Tapped-Line Filter Design," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. MTT-27, No. 1, Jan 1979, pp. 44-50.
If you have any additional references on this
subject, please Email them to email@example.com
_==_ / and they will be added to this resource list.
Birdstein is a creation of Peter Casso