Updated 27 February 2003
- Ahmend, N., B.K. Middleton, and C.D. Wright, "A Simple High Field Hysteresis Loop Plotter for Magnetic Recording Tapes," Measurement Science and Technology, Vol. 2, 1991, pp. 992-993.
- Baldwin, J.A., "A Controlled-Flux Hysteresis Loop Tracer," The Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 41, No. 3, Mar 1970, p. 468.
- Brockman, F.G. and W.G. Steneck, "A New Automatic Hysteresis Curve Recorder," Philips Technical Review, Sep 1954, pp. 79-87.
- Distler, R.J., "Hysteresis Loop Analysis," IEEE Transactions on Componenet Parts, Sep 1963, pp. 115-118.
- Fay, H., "Magnetic Hysteresis Loop Tracer Using Operational Amplifiers," The Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 43, No. 9, Sep 1972, pp. 1274-1279.
- Franco, V., J. Ramos-Martos, and A. Conde, "Autocalibrating Quasisatic M-H Hysteresis Loop Tracerwith Negligible Drift," The Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 67, No. 12, Dec 1996, pp. 4167-4170.
- Gall, D.C. and J.D. Watson, "An Instrument for the Automatic Recording of Hysteresis Loops, Journal of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 33, Jul 1956, pp. 265-268.
- George, R.G., "Control of Flux Waveform in Tracing Hysteresis Loops," Engineering, 14 Sep 1956, pp. 333-337.
- Grover, D.J., "Low Frequency Hysteresis Measurement of Small Magnetic Toroids," Journal of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 43, 1966, pp. 718-722.
- Jiles, D.C. and D.L. Atherton, "Ferromagnetic Hysteresis," IEEE Transactions on Magentics, Vol. MAG-19, No. 5, Sep 1983, pp. 2183-2185.
- Kulik, T., H.T. Savage, and A. Hernando, "High-Performance Hysteresis Loop Tracer," Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 73, No. 10, 15 May 1993, pp. 6855-6857.
- Martin, E., J.M. Zamarro, and J. Rivas, "An Automatic System for the Measurement of Dynamic Hysteresis Loops, Journal of Physics E: Scientific Instruments, Vol. 15, 1982, pp. 539-541.
- Mazzetti, P. and P. Soardo, "Electronic Hysteresigraph Holds dB/dt Constant," The Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 37, No. 5, May 1966, pp. 548-552.
- McFarlane, J. and M.J. Harris, "The Control of Flux Waveforms in Iron Testing by the Application of Feedback Amplifier Techniques," Journal of the IEE, Feb 1958, pp. 395-403.
- O'Dell, T.H., "A Low Frequency (M,B) Loop Tracer for Amorphous Ribbons," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. MAG-17, No. 6, Nov 1981, pp. 3364-3366.
- Ross, H.McG., "An Automatic Plotter for Magnetic Hysteresis Loops," Proceedings of the IEE, Part II, Vol. 101, Aug 1954, pp. 417-430.
- Squire, P.T., S.M. Sheard, C.H. Carter, and M.R.J. Gibbs, "Digital M-H Plotter for Low-Coercivity Metallic Glasses," Journal of Physics E: Scientific Instruments, Vol. 21, 1988, pp. 1167-1172.
- van der Heide, H., "Magnetic Amplifier for the Visual Presnetation of Low-Frequency Hysteresis Loops of Very Small Ferromagnetic Samples," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Jun 1965, pp. 87-90.
If you have any additional references on this
subject, please Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
_==_ / and they will be added to this resource list.
Birdstein is a creation of Peter Casso