March 2 Evening Class with Carol Papaletsos
from Ambrosia Greek Treats featuring Greek Cuisine. Register direct with Carol for this class. firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 803.381.4801 Registration $40 class starts at 6:15pm
- Spinach and Leek Master recipe
- Basic Dough Recipe and Pizza
- Quick Seasonal Salads
- Special Sweet Treats
March 4 Tapas
Friday Join our demonstration class every first Friday of the month and bring some friends and
a bottle of wine to share. A great way to start the weekend!Registration $40 Class starts 6:30 pm.
- Chorizo and Rice Croquettes
- Spanish Chick Pea Balls
- Spanish Turkey Meatballs
- Potato Tortilla
- Seafood Paella
- Churros with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
March 5 Private Class
March 8 Soups Class. Join our
hands on class and learn some new recipes and make three soups in one evening. Sample and take home whatever is leftover.
Registration $45 class starts at 6:15 pm
- Turkey meatball and kale soup
- Classic French Onion Soup
- Potato Leek Soup
March 11 Couples Making Fresh Pasta. One of our favorite classes.
Grab your partner and get ready for a pro-gluten night of pasta, raviolis, flatbread, salad and a dessert. Everyone gets flour
on them! Registration $90/couple ( please note you can bring a friend if you are not a couple) Class starts at
March 12th Private Class
March 15th Wild Women. Hello Girlfriends, this night is for you
to escape the kitchen and allow us to show you some tricks in our kitchen for the upcoming spring
weather. Sit back with your friends and visit or gossip while we review 5 recipes. Please feel free
to bring your Skinny Girl Wine to class. Registration $50 dollars,
bring a friend and get the second class free. Class starts at 6:15 pm
- Salad Kabobs
- Tortellini Salad on a stick
- Seared Scallops in Artichoke Puree
- Orzo in a Parmesan Cup with Arugula
March 16th Private Class
March 17th St. Patrick's Day demonstration class. Join us for some special dishes cooking with Guiness.
Registration $40. Bring your own green beer.
- Irish meat Pies
- Irish Lamb Stew with boiled potatoes and cabbage
- Soda Bread
- Guiness Chocolate Cake
March 18th Couples Cooking French. Join us and your partner
for a fun evening in the kitchen. We will guide you through recipes for a 3 to 4 course menu. Registration is $90/ couple
- Mussels with Tarragon Cream Sauce
- Beef Bouguignon
- Apple Tart Tatin
March 25th Small Plate " Dim Sum"
Join us for some Asian Influenced small plates. Registration $40 Class starts at 6:30 pm. This is a demonstration
- Har Gau (Shrimp Dumpling)
- Chiu-chao fan guo ( Steamed dumpling with pork, shrimp and peanuts)
- Haam sui gau: Fried Rice dumpling with pork
- Cha siu bao ( steamed barbecue pork stuffed buns)
- Rolled Rice Noodles stuffed with beef
- Daan taat ( egg custard tart)
All participants must pre-register for class, and may bring a bottle
of wine of their choice.
Letsemail@example.com or 803.348.5874