If you want to update the Airmail RMS list for WL2K (not
NTSD), go ahead and update that list regularly. Similar
directions are in Airmail Help.
- Go to Inbox and delete any previous Frequency list
- Go to Menu items: "Windows>Catalog"
- Double Click on folders: "WL2K>Global>ZS5S_Bulls"
and then check "PMBO"
(on right screen.)
- Check into a PMBO to send the request
- Check back into same the PMBO to obtain a new
Frequency list, subject: "ZS5S
Directory of Winlink-2000 MBOs (INQUIRY:LIST)"
- Go to inbox and highlight the Frequency List,
- Go to menu item "Tools>Make Frequency List."
The list will appear on the
- Click "Update" and then "Save" the frequency