January 17th, 2007
*** Items ***
- Corrected an issue that would cause some items that were casting
player-usable spells to block the player from casting the same spell from their
spell book until the item recast time was complete.
- Removed weight from all augments.
- Dyn`leth's Spy Glass will power up faster than before.
- Blessed Dust of Tunare and Blue Diamond Powder now stack up to 100.
- Scarlet Legion Command Stone will now give the correct stats.
- Pouch of Goldfire Ore Dust is now tradable on Firiona Vie.
- Akihiro in Stillmoon now drops items when killed.
- Keikolin`s Mindhaze Sleeves now have a chromatic damage focus effect
instead of a magic damage focus effect.
- Goru's Girdle of the Deceased now has Improved Parry IV instead of
Improved Parry III.
- Increased the damage on Fleshmelter, Lethar's Maul.
- Ice-Striated Iron Orb should now function properly.
- Corrected an issue that would cause backstab damage to be calculated
incorrectly if the weapons base damage was too high.
*** Tribute ***
- Higher ranks of tribute and guild tribute are now available.
*** Tradeskills ***
- Changed lightningbane’s recipe to use the correct thickener.
- Many of the tradeskill items introduced in The Serpent Spine expansion
should now show up as "combinable" in the bazaar.
- Several of the quests in Ashengate will no longer be blocked by rare
- Large events in Frostcrypt and Ashengate now yield more tier III spell
- Lorekeeper Fenegar will no longer be giving people diseased fish as a
bonus reward for finding lost ancient documents for him. He realized that
adventurers don’t really like diseased fish as much as he thought they would.
This was an extra reward given out in error. The real reward will still be given
*** NPCs ***
- An additional artifact has been found in Direwind that Librarian
Hemfar may be interested in.
- The EverQuest Team