These workshops are open to adults with an interest in:
- Utilizing Modalities of Drama for Personal Growth
- Exploring Role-play and Enactment
- Seeing your life from a New Perspective
- Re-imagining the Story of your Life
- Breaking through old blocks and patterns
Christopher KAVI Carbone , leading these Drama-based experiences,
is a Sound Healing Artist and Expressive Arts Facilitator
dedicated to sharing the creative and healing arts as gifts for all.
Christopher has worked professionally as a performing artist for many years,
including special events and workshops in New York City and New England.
He also serves on the faculty of Salve Regina University's Programs in the Expressive Arts.
Please contact us for more info about events, locations, etc.
Child/family focused programs in Expressive Theater Arts are also available.
In Addition, If you're looking for creative Music or Drama programs for children, please visit the links for our "Performances:
Story & Song Celebrations!" or for "Music Together" classes.