- by Russ Andrews
Teaching Goal: To
motivate 6th grade students to work hard in school, and to support
each other in Jr. High. It is presented very early in the 6th grade,
in order to motivate them to stay focused on the material which will
be present later, and learn it.
Dramatic readings and a graph.
covers these concepts.
- This is a dose of Real World
- It is an acknowledgment that the 6th
graders school world is now different, more stressful, and
more difficult. Students need to know that what they are
experiencing is normal.
- A warning about not falling
- What are some of the danger signs of falling
behind? A warning to be on the lookout!
- Relevancy of doing well now, in relationship
to the students future school and life after
- How much difference can be made by a little
extra effort vs. a little less effort.
- What is a good friend, how do they act?
- How a good friend can help.
Go to first dramatic
TOP - - - Motivation
Contents - - - Master