Rules for Working in a
- Don't make fun of ideas.
- Don't "put down" ideas.
- Agree on what ideas to use. Vote.
- DON'T LET OTHERS DO ALL THE
WORK! - - -
- Don't get silly! You have work to
- A leader:
- Isn't a boss.
- Makes sure all the work gets done. (Checks
- Tries to get everyone to help.
- Makes sure it is ready to hand in.
- All instructions followed
- All the member's names are on
- All pages grouped and stapled or clipped
- Turns in the work.
- If the "leader" is not leading well, help him
or her do their job! After all, if he messes up, your grade may