- "Egocentric Tendencies"
- Lesson Plan
- Further exploration of
- Putting the tendencies into the real
- Expand vocabulary.
- Group collaboration.
- Demonstrate understanding of the
- Print the essay, "Egocentric Tendencies" -
- - egotendc.htm
- - - egotendc.rtf
- Make copies for each student, plus
- Print out group instructions. - - -
- - - inst8-8.rtf
- Make enough blank copies for all the teams.
- Make team assignments. Assign the widest range
of abilities in each group.
- Fill in team sheets with team member
- Duplicate these, so that each team member will
have his own instructions.
- Staple team sheets together into team packets,
to be handed out.
When you get your instruction sheets, be sure to
read them over completely before starting to work. If you don't
finish this period, you will need to meet as a team and finish
outside of class.
Hand out team packets to the team
After the teams have gathered, hand out copies
of the essay to each student.
Team leaders, gather your teams and start work. If
your have problems or get stuck, call the teacher.
Five minutes before the end of class - - -
If you are not finished, make arrangements of when and where you will
meet to complete your assignment. Don't forget to learn the new
- Teacher Follow-up
- Advanced Personhood
Sequence. Links to grade 8 Lesson
- Return to Advanced
Personhood Lesson Sequence - - -
As of: 26 Dec 2002