Hello! My name is Glenn Alperin. I tutor elementary school students, junior highschool students, highschool students, college students, and adults.
I am a caring person with a sense of humor. I often use that humor in the process of tutoring to help lighten the mood or make a larger point to my students. Learning should be fun, so I try to create a fun learning atmosphere for my students. By engaging my students on their level, I help them feel more comfortable with the tutoring process.
Some of my writing qualifications include being a published author, having written an article which appeared in The Boston Metro, the foreword to a book, and I have blogged on the web site of Psychology Today.
1. I believe that each student is capable of learning.
2. I believe that each student has a unique learning style.
3. I believe that each student needs individual attention.
4. I believe that each student can be inspired to learn.
5. I believe that failure is a symptom, not the problem.
6. I believe that there is more than one way to achieve the same goal.
7. I believe that success is mandatory.
If you agree with my values, please contact me so that I can make a difference in the life of a student.