Several lists have been formed to help facilitate some discussions
about face blindness (prosopagnosia).
- The Face Blind Folks
- A list exclusively for people with face blindness. If you
are face blind, this is the list for you!
- For Friends and Family Members
- A list for family members and friends of people who are
face blind. Some face blind people may be on this list
as well. Feel free to ask them for advice and opinions
whenever you would like it. This list has, for all intents and
purposes, been depricated by the public
- For Academic Researchers, and the Idle Curious
- A list dedicated to helping the larger community get a better
understanding of face blindness from the inside. If you have a
project you have planned and you need the informational or
experimental input of some face blind individuals, this is the
place you want to be. This list has, for all intents and
purposes, been depricated by the
public Face Blind Forum.
- Face Blind Kids
- A list for face blind kids to share thoughts, ideas, feelings,
and experiences with other face blind kids and adults. If you
are a face blind kid, this is definitely the list for you!
If you have any other questions about either of these lists which is not
answered on their respective pages, please do not hesitate to ask the
maintainers for details. Within a short period of time of sending your
e-mail, one of the people assisting in the maintanance of these lists will
get back to you with all of the neccessary details to get you started.