Here is a small collection of letters and articles I have written. If you like what you see and wish to hire me to write a letter for you, please call me at 617-285-5014 or send an e-mail to me at email@example.com
- a followup letter I wrote to a recruiter for Brookline Bank after a job interview
- a letter I wrote to the Massachusetts Attorney General about a phone call solicitation I received which sounded more than a bit fishy. I subsequently received a followup letter from the Attorney General's office thanking me for bringing this to their attention and notifying me that I was not the first to do so.
- a followup letter I wrote to an assistant branch manager at Bank of America after speaking with him in person at the bank about potential employment opportunities and the hiring process for Bank of America
- a followup letter I wrote to a Citizens Bank recruiter after a job interview
- a thank you letter I wrote to somebody who gave me tickets to see a performance of "700 Sundays" by Billy Crystal
- I've also been published in The Metro, and, although this article was not specifically a letter, I did receive payment for it. In the event that the link to the article should expire, you can view a copy of the article here. I hope this inclusion will show some additional breadth in my writing ability, and that other people have taken my writing very seriously.