|Gigs and Venues|
Meet the Band
Come on down and check out the new originals, some cool new covers and see some old friends. As always there will be surprises that even we don't know about.
Our Next Dog Shows:
* September 27, 2013 - Cameron's Restaurant, Pub and Inn-better known as Cameron's. In Half Moon Bay. We start at 8:00 cuz this is a family friendly place. Really a fun place for everyone. No Cover. www.cameronsinn.com
* August 10, 2013 - 12:45-2:00 Another Relay for Life. Menlo Park, Ca. Please see their website for details. www.relayforlife.com
* August 3, 2013 - 4:30-6 on Sat. Aug 3 - We'll be performing at Relay for Life, Half Moon Bay. Look forward to seeing you there! (Hatch Elementary, 490 Miramontes Ave, Half Moon Bay).
* May 10, 2013 - The Old Princeton Landing 8:00-12:00 (or 1:00 if you keep us going). Our newest dog - Kellie Morlock (Kellie Dog) will be singing her heart out and Mike Krechevsky will be blowing his brains out (on the sax!). www.oldprincetonlanding.com
* May 4, 2013- “Spring has sprung, the grass has riz. I wonder where the damn band is?” That poetry was from our youth and doesn’t Spring make you feel youthful? WE will be crawling out of our winter hibernation and into the bright light of Saturday at The Coastside Farmers’ Market in Half Moon Bay. It’s at Shoreline Station 9:00-1:00. This is one of the premier market places in the Bay Area. This Saturday is also it’s premier for the year. We will be playing with our newest doggie, Kellie Morlock, so listen for at least a dozen new songs. For info about the market go to their website: www.coastsidefarmersmarket.org We are on fb at blameitonthedogband Come be our friend and check out photos, etc. as we get it rolling. See you Saturday and.... Blame it on the Dog! PS The following Friday (May 10) we will be playing at The Old Princeton Landing. We will send out an email about that next week.
* December 14, 2012 - The OPL. Once again (Man I'm having deja vu). We will be joined by singer extraordinaire Kellie Morlock. One thing to note is that we will start at 8:00 instead of 9:00. We will still play till someone tells us to stop. www.oldprincetonlanding.com
* December 1, 2012 - The Coastside Farmer's Market in Half Moon Bay. 9:00 (yikes!) till noon we will be serenading the fruits and vegetables of the coastside. Come and join us for some fresh new tunes. The market is at Shoreline Station. Here is a link to their map www.coastsidefarmersmarket.org See you there, bright and early.
* September 21, 2012 - The OPL. Once again we will rock The Old Princeton Landing and celebrate the end of summer and the beginning of fall. Pagans at heart we will cause talk and suspicion, create an exhibition and find out what it is all about! We will be joined by our fellow dogs Mike Kreshevsky and Tony Dalton www.oldprincetonlanding.com
* August 26, 2012 - The American Legion in Princeton. This is a celebration for Ooga. If you know him, you know what's going on. We will play at 2:00 and there will be a group photo taken at 3:00. We will play after that till we are kicked out! Come celebrate a great guy and a real patriot. He saved many lives in Vietnam and now we celebrate him.
* August 11, 2012 - Relay For Life in Half Moon Bay. We play at the Relay for very personal reasons. Half the band has cancer and the other half has family affected by it. That is how prevelent cancer is. Please support this wonderful event-whether in HMB or your hometown.And if you get a chance, come down and hear the great music and walk some laps...for the cure.www.relayforlife.org
* June 29, 2012 - Encore! We will be at The Old Princeton Landing again. Second verse, same as the first. Friday June 29th 9:00 till closing-last time we played till 1:25. It was a great time and we thank all the folks who came out to enjoy the evening. Let's do it again. Special guests Mike and Tony will join us once again. www.oldprincetonlanding.com
* May 4, 2012 - After a long winter break we are back and off the leash. We will be at The Old Princeton Landing Friday May 4th. 9:00 till closing-maybe 1:00?. (That will be up to you). WE will be joined by Mike Kreshevsky and Tony Dalton so we are looking forward to some great music. OPL has gone thru some very positive changes and you should check it out. www.oldprincetonlanding.com
* September 30, 2011 - A benefit for HMB High School at The Long Branch Saloon & Farms just south of Half Moon Bay. Here is the info: Western Fun Night Fundraiser! Join us for PAC's (Parent Advisory Council) Western Fun Night Fundraiser at Long Branch Saloon & Farms coming up on September 30th from 6:30-10 p.m at 321Verde Road in Half Moon Bay (about 6 miles south of town). Tickets are $45 prior to the event, $50 at the door. This includes: Dinner, a Drink Ticket and Casino Chips. Tickets can be purchased in advance from Terri DuFore at email@example.com, 415-601-5022 from Ms. Maidt at the HMBHS front office or at Longboard Liquors (near New Leaf) in Half Moon Bay. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need more information. Hope to see you at Long Branch.
* September 29, 2011 - The Coastside Gallery (and wine bar) at 330 Main St. in downtown Half Moon Bay. Second time back on Main st. with "Best of the Coastside" bartender Sharon (the tender has no gender) hosting music at The Gallery. We will be playing in our "Lil Dog" mode but dancing is permitted, encouraged and maybe filmed. Well what isn't these days? Come out and have some fun. No cover. Call them at 650.726.4468 or email us for more info.
* September 23, 2011 - The Half Moon Bay Brewery. 7:00-10:00. Back at one of our favorite places on a Friday evening. This looks to be a spectacular week on the coast. Summer is finally here so come on down to Prinecton by the Sea and eat, drink, and dance your ass off. See what it's all about. Check out their website- www.hmbbrewingco.com
* August 20, 2011 - The Relay For Life in Half Moon Bay. This is an all day event (starts at 10:00) put on by the American Cancer Society. We played last year, before Karen lost her battle. It is more important now than ever before. This is our fourth time at the Relay and believe me, the band knows how important the research for a cure to cancer is. Please support this endeavour. Our local Relay is at Cunha Jr. High and starts at 10:00. We will be playing around 6-8 pm but there is great music before and after us. Please come down and support the cause. The only reason not to support Relay for Life is that YOU don't know anyone with cancer. Didn't think so. You will have a great and memorable time. Great food available too. This is a positive gathering and we are looking forward to it. For more info go to www.relayforlife.org
* August 12, 2011 - The Old Five Mile House-outside of Nevada City. This fine establishment has given us a chance to make the road trip more memorable. A longtime (built 120 years ago) favorite in the Gold Country, this is the place for "roadhouse food from around the world". Go to their website for more info. www.theold5milehouse.com
* August 11, 2011 - Grass Valley Farmers Market. 7:00-9:00. Road Trip! A new one for us. Get out of town! Road trip! www.downtowngrassvalley.com Let s know if you need more info.
* July 4, 2011 - The American Legion in Princeton. This is an all day event climaxing in the fireworks display over HMB Harbor. The Legion worked really hard over the last year to raise the money for the fireworks. Many others helped but the Legion worked hardest. The day starts at 2:00 with The Mad Brothers Band playing till around 5:00. There is BBQ available and the bar will be open. (Good prices). We will start around 5:30 and play till 8:30. Mike Kreshevsky will be joining us for some heavy sax. The fireworks start promptly at 9:31 cuz they will be synced with the radio. E or call us for more info.
* July 1, 2011 - The Wine Bar in Harbor Village (Princeton). Back for a Lil Dog date.Very cool place to play. There is a $5 cover charge but we will be selling our CDs for $5 to sooth your wallet. Great time to pick up gifts for your very best friends.Check out www.thewinebar.com
* May 19, 2011 - The Coastside Gallery (and wine bar) at 330 Main St. in Half Moon Bay. First time back on Main st. with "Best of the Coastside" bartender Sharon hosting music at The Gallery. We will be playing in our "Lil Dog" mode but dancing is permitted, encouraged and maybe filmed. Well what isn't these days? Come out and have some fun. No cover. Call them at 650.726.4468 or email us for more information.
* April 23, 2011 - The Wine Bar in Princeton by the Sea. 8:00 till 10:00. Inside "The Shoppes" at Harbor Village. A classy site for a Lil Dog sitdown show. We will be doing acoustic versions of a lot of our favorites and many of our original tunes from the CDs. There is a $5 cover charge but we will be selling our CDs for $5 to sooth your wallet. Great time to pick up gifts for your very best friends.Check out www.thewinebar.com
* April 9, 2011 - Half Moon Bay Brewery. Well one of the dogs is back from Baja and that means we are back out on the street. Back to rockin' the Brewery on a Saturday night. One of our favorite tricks. With all the changes in the world it is nice to know we can count on a good time at the HMB Brewery. Come on down and join in. www.hmbbrewingco.com
* October 17, 2010 - The annual street party on Spruce Street in Half Moon Bay. Sunday afternoon (1-6 pm) of the Pumpkin Festival. This is the fourth year of the event and is a great antidote to the crowds on Main St. (After you have done the crowds of course.) We are on the WEST side of Hwy 1. You should be able to find it. Come on down. Bring your own potluck (or just don't eat!) and beverages (or just...you get it). Bring your music too. This is an open event. Thanks for supporting us.
* October 16, 2010 - The Wine Bar in Princeton. One of the "shoppes" at Harbor Village. It's a tasty little place that combines art, wine and music. Good beers too. Again, we will be the "Lil Dog" band and accent the acoustic guitars and harmonys that made us famous in our own minds. Check out www.thewinebar.com
* September 12, 2010 - La Nebbia Winery on Hwy 92 (on the way to Half Moon Bay). We are the penultimate act of their Summer Music Series. We play 1:00 till 4:00. As the summer winds down over the hill, it starts up here on the coastside. Come on over and enjoy the best time of the year. Go to La Nebbia's website for info. www.lanebbiawinery.com
* August 28, 2010 - A private party in Half Moon Bay. This is a surprise so we can't say anymore. In fact it WAS such a well planned surprise that we could not even post the date until after the party! It was a marvolous get together for two wonderful people celebrating a long marriage AND 2 big birthdays. Congratulations to both of you. BTW-Blame it on the Dog LOVES parties. Let us play for yours.
* August 7, 2010 - The Relay For Life. This is our third time at the Relay and believe me, the band knows how important the research for a cure to cancer is. Please support this endeavour. Our local Relay is at Cunha Jr. High and starts at 10:00. We will be playing around 4-6pm but there is great music before and after us. Please come down and support the cause. The only reason not to support Relay for Life is that YOU don't know anyone with cancer. I didn't think so. We will be having a great time with great food too. This is a positive gathering and we are looking forward to it.
* August 6, 2010 - The Wine Bar. In Princeton at the Shoppes. We will be doing the Lil Dog-acoustic and more listening music. I'm in a hurry right now so I can't explain more. AS soon as I get to the ER I will write more. (Just kidding). Check out www.thewinebar.com
* July 30th, 2010 - HMB Brewery. Lots of fun in the warm california sun. Or not. After all it is 7:00 till 10:00. The sun will be down BUT we will be having fun as usual. For details go to www.hmbbrewingco.com
* May 8, 2010 - Luau for The Wave Riders at Sea Crest Gym in Half Moon Bay.The 3rd annual benefit for the surf team. These kids rip it up in the competition and they need our support. It's $40 (till May 1st $50 after that) and that includes great food and music by US! There is also a cash bar for those inclined.Call Paula at 650 269 3180 for tickets and info.
* May 1, 2010 - Half Moon Bay Brewery. 7:00 - 10:00. Back from Baja and ready to rock. Come on down and we will get you up. New songs, same old good times at The Brewery. For details go to www.hmbbrewingco.com
* December 18, 2009 - HMB Brewery. 7:00 till 10:00. Another good old time at the Brewery. People from the city, people from over the hill, locals and extraterrestials all out dancing, drinking and fooling around. Some very interesting hook-ups. Come and see. Participate if you dare. For details go to www.hmbbrewingco.com
* December 4, 2009 - Half Moon Bay "Nights of Light" winter celebration. We will be playing inside at the San Benito House. (Sorry for the schedule change if you read in the print media that we are at Mac Dutra Park-things change). 7:00 till 9:00 or there abouts.
* October 18, 2009 - The band is playing at a street party on Spruce Street in Half Moon Bay. Sunday afternoon (1-6 pm) of the Pumpkin Festival. This is the third year of the event and is a great antidote to the crowds on Main St. (After you have done the crowds of course.) We are on the WEST side of Hwy 1. You should be able to find it. We wait till the last minute to send this out so we do not have a massive exodus from the main event. Consider yourselves privileged. Come on down. Bring your own potluck (or just don't eat!) and drink (or just...you get it). There is a jumpy thingy (for the bands...and the kids) and fire dancing (for the pyros...and the kids) Bring your music too. This is an open event. Thanks for supporting us.
* September 20, 2009 - La Nebbia Winery on Hwy 92 (on the way to Half Moon Bay). We are the finale of their Summer Music Series. We play 1:00 till 4:00. They have had an awesome summer of music, wine and food. We will be the dessert. Go to their website for info. www.lanebbiawinery.com
* August 29, 2009 - Art Fair at The American Legion in Princeton by the Sea. We play 11:30 till 1:30 followed by the Tony Dalton Band who play till 3:30. There is a guitar duo before us (sorry we lost the name). This is a new event for The American Legion to raise some money but it is a FREE event. (How do they do it?) Lots of local artists and even some yard sale booths. The Legion will be selling food and drinks for the whole day. We are looking at great weather on the coast so come on over!!
* August 8, 2009 - The Relay For Life in Half Moon Bay. We play at 6:00 but there is music all day. Find out more at www.cancer.org.
* July 24, 2009 - The Half Moon Bay Brewing Co. A rite of Summer. What would Summer be like without a dance night at The HMB Brewery. Friday is it. Come on down and partake of the cold, fresh, amazingly delicious brews (and all the other libations that are available). We play for you 7:00 till 10:00 -even later if you are enjoying it. New tunes abound and our new dog Mike adds keyboard and sexy sax. Check out The Brewery's website for details www.hmbbrewingco.com
* May 29, 2009 - A private party in Saratoga. WE could play at YOUR party. Just not this night.
* May 16, 2009 - Luau Benefit for the H.M.B. High Surf Team.This is the second year for the benefit. Last year was truly gnarly. Excellent Dude. We look forward to this and hope you can make it too. Pupus, Buffet, Live Music, Cash Bar, all for $40.00. ($50 after May 9th). For a good time (and info) call Tracy at 650.712.1242
* April 19, 2009 - Earth Day fest on Hwy 92. The farmers of Hwy 92 are celebrating Earth Day Weekend. It's an open house so YOU are invited. We will be playing Sunday afternoon at Pastorino's farm. Check www.halfmoonbayevents.com for details.(Or us...call)
* April 18, 2009 - The Half Moon Bay Brewing Co. A rite of Spring. We are back for our renewal after our winter cacooning. In the spirit of renewal,The Brewery has a new menu that looks great. Tastes even better. Come stomp around the dance floor with a belly full of great eats. WE have new songs along with our "runs like new" addition to the band- Mike (K something-oh yeah Krechevsky.) Hot sax and keyboards. (BTW don't ever try to send an email introducing your new sex player. Spam filters hate that pun.) See you there. Check out www.hmbbrewingco.com for more info. Or call us at 650 726 5357.