We fund operating companies that want to become regional multinational corporations.
What Beowulf Investments Will Consider Financing: Applicants with the following types of Business Plans
1. We supply the second phase of Venture Capital Profits PIPE financings. The Global Village Investment Club supplies the
first phase of these private placements.
2. We are willing to invest 55% of the value of a private company with a national market for its goods or services where the
financing will be used to double the revenues of that company. The private company should be worth somewhere between US$2
million and US$15 million. We want 55% equity in the private companies in which we make this investment. At our expense, we
would take the company public in accordance with the Venture Capital Profits strategy.
3. We are willing to consider supplying 55% of the required investment for government privatization opportunities. We’d
expect 55% equity in the privatized company. We require that the applicant management team directly supply the remaining 45%
of the required investment. And, that the government incentive offer must ensure that we can easily recover our risk capital.
At our expense, we would take the company public in accordance with the Venture Capital Profits strategy.
4. We are willing to fund 55% of turnaround costs for a 55% equity interest in the company. We require that the applicant
management team directly supply the remaining 45% of the required investment. At our expense, we would take the company public
in accordance with the Venture Capital Profits strategy.
What We Will Not Fund
1. We won’t fund startup and early stage companies. If your company or your target company doesn’t show at least
US$500,000 in the previous year’s revenues, we are not interested in your proposal
2. We don’t fund U.S. Domestic Companies.
What We Expect From Funding Applicants.
1. A clear and concise 300-500 word Executive Summary that will be reviewed without charge.
2. A 30-60 page concise business plan that includes an audit.
3. A willingness to pay the costs of a Due Diligence evaluation of the Business Plan. This includes a review of the business
plan, a meeting with the management team and their corporate headquarters and verification of the major claims in your Company’s
Business Plan. Costs include travel, hotel and Mr. Cate’s consulting time.