Beowulf Investments - We Advise and Help Non-U.S. Companies To Go Public in the USA
What Beowulf Investments Will Finance
Welcome
Merchant Bank?
Venture Capital Funding
Two Reasons To Go Public
Private Placements & Why Go Public
Know the Risk Capital Rules
Secrets & Stock Support
The Funding Process
We'll Fund
Make $
TeleSeminars
Raising Money
Investor Services
Immigration
Trust and Credibility
Articles
Consulting & Export Help
Beowulf Investment Services
American Company Information
Return on Investment
Lectures and Venture Capital Profits
Work For Us
Globalize to Survive
FAQs
Join Us or Contact Us
Associates
Glossary of Terms
We fund operating companies that want to become regional multinational corporations.

What Beowulf Investments Will Consider Financing: Applicants with the following types of Business Plans

1. We supply the second phase of Venture Capital Profits PIPE financings. The Global Village Investment Club supplies the first phase of these private placements.

2. We are willing to invest 55% of the value of a private company with a national market for its goods or services where the financing will be used to double the revenues of that company. The private company should be worth somewhere between US$2 million and US$15 million. We want 55% equity in the private companies in which we make this investment. At our expense, we would take the company public in accordance with the Venture Capital Profits strategy.

3. We are willing to consider supplying 55% of the required investment for government privatization opportunities. We’d expect 55% equity in the privatized company. We require that the applicant management team directly supply the remaining 45% of the required investment. And, that the government incentive offer must ensure that we can easily recover our risk capital. At our expense, we would take the company public in accordance with the Venture Capital Profits strategy.

4. We are willing to fund 55% of turnaround costs for a 55% equity interest in the company. We require that the applicant management team directly supply the remaining 45% of the required investment. At our expense, we would take the company public in accordance with the Venture Capital Profits strategy.

What We Will Not Fund

1. We won’t fund startup and early stage companies. If your company or your target company doesn’t show at least US$500,000 in the previous year’s revenues, we are not interested in your proposal
2. We don’t fund U.S. Domestic Companies.

What We Expect From Funding Applicants.
1. A clear and concise 300-500 word Executive Summary that will be reviewed without charge.
2. A 30-60 page concise business plan that includes an audit.
3. A willingness to pay the costs of a Due Diligence evaluation of the Business Plan. This includes a review of the business plan, a meeting with the management team and their corporate headquarters and verification of the major claims in your Company’s Business Plan. Costs include travel, hotel and Mr. Cate’s consulting time.