- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook zucchini and
onions in butter until tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in
parsley flakes, salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil and
oregano. In large bowl, combine eggs and cheese; mix
well. Stir in cooked vegetable mixture.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place in ungreased
10-inch pie pan, 12x8-inch (2 quart) baking dish or 11-inch
quiche pan; press over bottom and up sides to form
crust. Firmly press perforations to seal. Spread
crust with mustard. Pour egg mixture evenly into
- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until knife inserted near
center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before
- If using 12x8-inch baking dish, unroll dough into 2 long
rectangles; press over bottom and 1 inch up sides to form
crust. Firmly press perforations to seal. Continue
as directed above.
- Cover edge of crust with strips of foil during last 10
minutes of baking if necessary to prevent excessive browning.
- I have also made this using a can of refrigerated biscuits
instead of the crescent rolls.