Troop 373 is selling its famous Christmas
trees this year.
The Trees are select cut from a Tree Farm in Oregon and delivered in just 2 days.
Because the Trees are not out in the sun for days, they stay green and fresh.
You may download an order form from the web site link below or pick one up at the a places listed below.
Download the form here at Tree Order Form PDF - Pre-paid orders only, attach a check to Troop 373.
Use Troop 373's online order form at this link.
Sunday Nov. 26, 2017 is the Deadline to order Boy Scout Troop Christmas Trees:
To Order your Tree do one of the following:
1) Print a form from the link above and hand deliver a with check payable to Troop 373: to any Troop 373 Leader or Dave Sargent and Family or the Deveau Family.
2) Print a form and mail (or drop off) with a check payable
to Troop 373 to: (must arrive by Nov. 26)
1046 Cynthia Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91107 map
3) Use online order form at this, link takes for paypal or mailing check.
4) Paypal order from Troop 373 at https://www.paypal.me/BoyScoutTroop373 Please enter "Troop 373 Trees - and your name" in the subject/message area. Log into paypal and send. Print a form, complete, scan (no scanner, type in the info on form into an email), email the form to email@example.com
5) Dave Sargent: Print a form, complete, scan (no scanner, type in the info on form into an email), email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org and then Pay via Paypal.com (this also takes credit cards) to email@example.com. Please enter "Troop 373 Trees - and your name" in the subject/message area. Log into paypal and send or use link https://www.paypal.me/send2sargent
6) Paypay order from Shari Schwind PSLThouse@aol.com and use link https://www.paypal.me/ShariSchwind
7) Visit Troop 373's Tree Sales sidewalk table at SMCC
on each Sunday till Nov. 26.
(Nov. 12, Nov. 19 and Nov. 26)
8) 9am to 9:45am or 10:30 to 11:00am at Sierra Madre Congregational Church, 170 W. Sierra Madre Blvd. SM CA 91024 Map to SMCC9) Visit Troop 373's Tree Sales sidewalk table on Saturday Nov. 25 at Sierra Madre's Winter Village Festival downtown SM from 3pm to 8pm.
If you have any questions, please call or email : Shari Schwind firstname.lastname@example.org (80 5) 75 0-041 9 or David Sargent 62 6-5 33-75 23 email@example.com .