Any time you hike, bike, backpack or venture into the wilderness, remember
to always carry the Scout Essentials:
Cub Scout Essentials in a light day pack.
- First aid kit. - Wipes and Band aid will do for Cubs
- Filled water bottle.
- Flashlight. - Led Best
- Trail food. - Granola bar
- Sunscreen. - lotion
- Whistle. - On string of lanyard
- Rain gear. - Also can be two large trash bags or rain poncho or a solar
- Pocket knife. (For Webelos Scout only, other safety scissors)
- Map and Compass (For Webelso Scout only)
Each scout shall be responsible for having in their possession the
required Scout Essentials at each hike or camp-out or activity of the Pack unless
advised otherwise by their leader.
Other otipional items:
____ tissue/toilet paper & zip lock baggy
Webelos will need for joing the Troop a BSA Type Compass