If you need Atmos clock service and repair, then please see my Atmos Overhaul page.
The files listed below pertain to horology. These 85 files and links may be down loaded (d/l) into your computer.
You should also be aware that all of the file I have on the Internet have been scanned with the latest version of Avast! Anti-Virus.
- Table of Contents- It describes and displays the files listed below in strict alphabetical order.
- My two part article on servicing the 400-day clock as it appeared in AWCI's "Horological Times" - File name 400-day.pdf
- 400-day Clock Repair Guide information - File name 400book.pdf
- Instructor's fees covering the 400-day (Anniversary) Clock - Web site.
- My 400-day repair service charges - Web site
- 400-day repair tips - File name 400tips.pdf
- The 519part.pdf is a listing of complete parts for the caliber # 519 Atmos and Atmos II's. - Web site.
- The 540part.pdf is a listing of complete parts for the caliber # 540 Atmos. - Web site.
- Atmos Clock care and operation instructions - Web site
- The Repair of the Adamantine Case Finish by Ben E. Fulbright- File name adamant.pdf
- Advise on picking your local repair person - File name advise.pdf
- Atmos Clock care and operation instructions - Web site.
- Explains my Atmos Instructor's when compared to AWCI's Atmos 2-day course - File name atmocost.pdf
- A complete parts list of the most popular Atmos model the 526/528. - Web site.
- Atmos dating via serial number - Web site
- My Atmos repair service charges - Web site.
- General repair advice on the Atmos clock - File name atmosgen.pdf
- Brief history overview of the production of the Atmos clock - File name atmoshistory.pdf
- Instructor's fees covering the Atmos Clock - Web site
- My Atmos repair service charges for the customer outside of North America - Web site
- My basic repair service charges - Web site
- Rudimentary cleaning and lubrication of a clock movement for the amateur. - File name basiccleaning.pdf
- Allows you to date all Big and Baby Ben clocks - File name bben.pdf
- Tips on how you can place the Atmos clock "in-beat" - File name beat.pdf
- Describes how to replace the soldered bellows. - File name bellows2.pdf
- Atmos bellows. How you can identify a good one from a bad one. - Web site.
- My repair services for the electric clock - Web site
- A guide for using the Bergeon bushing tool. Provided by Harry Gilmore.
- A set of questions and answers from the customer's point of view compiled by James Edwards - File name brochure.pdf
- The bulginghook.pdf - Describes how to repair a loose of bulging mainspring barrel hook. - File name bulginghook.pdf
- Examining the French Bulle mantel clock - File name bulle.pdf
- Determining which chain to use on a weight driven clock, when the chain is missing - File name chain.pdf
- Chelsea Clock Co. production dates based on serial numbers by Bob Setnik - File name chelsea.pdf
- Home-made cleaning solution - File name cleaner.pdf
- Clockmakers-Aid version 2.01- software for IBM PC and self-extracting. By Tony
Harrison-Smith; Pendulum length calculations and adjustments. Plus gear calculations, lathe cutting speeds, mainspring sizing, moon phases, and more. Web page clockaid.htm)
- A file that lists most of the 3 letter export company codes for Swiss watchmakers. - File name codes.pdf
- How to easily count the teeth in a clock wheel by Harry Gilmore- File name counting.pdf
- An explanation of the deadbeat esacapement.. - File name deadbeat.pdf
- Dial refinishers and manufacturers for clocks and watches - File name dials.pdf
- Glass dome suppliers for clocks and watches - File name domes.pdf
- Allows you to estimate dates of German made clocks. Compiled by Douglas K. Stevenson- - File name drps.pdf
- How to get started in clock repair - File name educate.pdf
- A procedure for replacing teeth in an electric clock's fiber wheel. - File name fiber.pdf
- An article on how to run a clock repair business and estimating repairs. - File name flatrates.pdf
- French clock movement identification by Scotty Dean - File name french.pdf
- Clock glass and watch crystal suppliers - File name glass.pdf
- Hard to Find Clock Parts - File name hardtofind.pdf
- Hermle floating balance - This file shows how to adjust the beat and increase the speed of the Hermle floating balance - File name hermle.pdf
- Herschede movement dating by serial number - File name hersche.pdf
- The History of Watches - File name historyo.pdf
- Adjusting the hour hand for when the strike does not match the time indicated - File name hourhand.pdf.
- My service techniques and charges for routine grandfather house calls - File name housecal.pdf
- A text file describing of how I fill an Atmos bubble level that has dried up. - File name level.pdf
- Lubrication summary from the mailing list Clocks by Brian Shaw - File name lube-oil.pdf
- Older catalogs listing of mainsprings - File name mainspr.pdf
- The manual.pdf was scanned from a 1967 Atmos set up manual from Jaeger-LeCoultre. - File name manual.pdf
- A list of the known electric clock motor manufacturers. - File name manelect.pdf
- Clock and movement manufacturers - File name manufact.pdf
- Clock material and parts suppliers - File name matclock.pdf
- United States clock material and parts suppliers - File name matclockusa.pdf
- Material and parts suppliers of non-horological companies - File name matother.pdf
- Watch material and parts suppliers - File name matwatch.pdf
- Modern movements conversions charts - File name movements.pdf
- Moving a grandfather clock safely - File name moving.pdf
- Comments on the availability and what's "not" in the "Atmos Repair Notes" in order to overhaul the Atmos. - File name notes.pdf
- Olliebaker.pdf is a document detailing how to use the Ollie Baker mainspring winder. - File name Olliebaker.pdf
- Omega Watch serial number dating - File name omega.pdf
- When Hermle started and stopped using plated pivots. - File name plated.pdf
- The proper use of the French hole closing punches. - File name punching.pdf
- Tips for regulating the Atmos when the adjustment lever is all the way fast or slow. - File name regulate.pdf
- Resume for Mike's Clock Clinic - Web site
- Servicing on the Reutter Atmos clock. By Frank Patten MBHI - File name reuttermanual.pdf
- A description of my services covering both Telechron rotors and other rotor/motors - Web site
- A M/S Word file that details how to rebuild a Telechron "B" rotor. - File name Rotor Rebuilding.pdf
- A description of the Telechron rotors in sequence. - File name rotors.pdf
- Clock and watch training schools - File name schools.pdf
- Instructions for installing a silk thread pendulum by Rob Beaver - File name silkpend.pdf
- Q´s & A´s about starting a career in horological repair - File name start-up.pdf
- Descriptions of most of the clock striking systems - File name striking.pdf
- Time Information Blocks by Tim Sweet are little historical bits of information about various clock and watch makers - Web page sweet.html
- How to regulate a 400-day clock. - File name timing.pdf
- Development & History of the watch - File name watch.pdf
- How to identify an original Simon Willard clock By Ben E. Fulbright - File name willard.pdf
- The Windows Timing Program by Greg Saville- Web site
- Repairing that clock yourself? Please read this file - File name yourself.pdf
All of the files found here and elsewhere that have the copyright statement may be
distributed freely as long as the files remain intact with their original text and form.
You can go directly to my Atmos
You can go directly to my Hints and repair
You can go directly to my Time Information
Blocks (TIB's) page
Back to the Main page of Mike's Clock Clinic's Web
Yours truly!Mike Murray (Mike@atmos-man.com)
Mike's Clock Clinic
1600 Maryland Avenue
Myrtle Point, OR 97458-1508
For contact click on my name just above for E-mail access.
Recipient of the Links2Go Key Resource Award on Clocks Topic.
Copyright © 1995-2017 Michael P. Murray & Mike's Clock Clinic
Created in March of 1995 and last updated January 02, 2017.