I finished up the lace bookmark from Piecework. It looks nice, but that was a lot of little stitching. My
eyes were hurting after working on it. I hated the purling 2 together in the back of the loop with such small thread
and needles. That was hard.
I found another bookmark pattern that is really great. The Book Thong
. I've already made one and love it. It's easy. The beads are fun. It's fast. It looks cool.
I'm going to make a few for those that will be meeting me for the new Harry Potter book release.
I'm without camera right now, or I would share photos.
I finished the second baby blanket. I'm really happy with how the pattern turned out. I'm glad I adapted
the stitch pattern to something I find more appealling.
Here is a shot taken at an angle so you can see the stitch pattern better:
I've started making a lace bookmark
. It uses small crochet cotton thread. I thought it might make a nice present for someone who shall remain nameless
at this time. I'm using size 00 needles. I don't have any 0 sizes on hand.
It's interesting to see how all of these weird stitches make their patterns.
It's my first lace project!
In between all of this I have made curtains for our bathroom window and curtains for a set of french doors in Steve's
I have curtains for the kitchen, and drapes for our bedroom, and Bruce's bedroom next on the priority list. The
fabric is already purchased for all of them. It's just a matter of making the space and time for them.