- Translation of Richard Newhauser, "On Ambiguity in Moral Theology: When the Vices Masquerade as Virtues," in: Richard Newhauser, Sin: Essays on the Moral Tradition in the Western Middle Ages, Variorum Collected Studies Series (Aldershot: Ashgate, 2007), 1-26.
- Translation of Ervin Lázár, "The Lad." eXchanges. Journal of Literary Translation: The University of Iowa. Fall 2006. http://www.uiowa.edu/~xchanges/the_lad.html
- Translation of Rainer Jehl, "Acedia and Burnout Syndrome: From an Occupational Vice of the Early Monks to a Psychological Concept in Secularized Professional Life," in: R. Newhauser, ed., In the Garden of Evil: The Vices and Culture in the Middle Ages (Toronto: Pontifical Institute of Medieval Studies, 2005), 455-76.
- Translation of Ervin Lázár, "Benny Bean Weeps with Nuusi Kuusi." Passport: The Arkansas Review of Literary Translation 1 (2004). http://uark.edu/~passport/issue1lazar.htm
- Review of Hungarian-English / English Hungarian Desk Dictionary. ATA Chronicle 33:5 (May, 2004), 37-42.
- Translation of Ervin Lázár, "Benny Bean Does a Good Deed," in Cells, Two Lines, a Journal of Translation (2001): 160-75.
- Translation of Zsuzsa Vathy, "Adventure Novel," in: Crossings, Two Lines, a Journal of Translation (2000): 171-83.
- "Aspects of the Development of the Imperative in Early Modern English," in: R. Tracy et al., eds., Who Climbs the Grammar-Tree (Festschrift for D.A. Reibel on the Occasion of his 60th Birthday), Linguistische Arbeiten 281 (Tübingen, Germany, 1992), pp. 93-106 [co-author with Richard Newhauser].
- Third Prize, International Hans Christian Andersen Musical Competition, Odense, Denmark, 1980 (libretto, co-author with Richard Newhauser)
Fluent in Hungarian, English, German; reading competence in Russian, French, Italian, Latin.
Working knowledge of word processing, Web authoring and data management systems (Windows XP, 98, 95, Word 2000, 98, 7.0 and 6.0, dBase, Access, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe PageMill), Internet and Email literate. Advanced skills in Internet research.
Professional references and writing samples provided upon request.