RallyOC™ Features(Updated to Version 2.3.4!)
- Stations grouped by type and AKC class makes course authoring
- Align, rotate, move, change station number, change station type,
resize – all the editing commands you need to make your course
look exactly the way you want.
- Automatic station numbering
- Verify Course feature makes it easy to create courses for each
of the rally classes
- Authoring preferences include showing course path, auto add
normal pace station after fast or slow pace station, station number
placement, size of station, cone placement, fonts, printing with
grid lines, and many more.
- Additional print-outs include score sheet, station list, and
station list with descriptions.
- Save your course as a Picture (bitmap) file or copy and paste
your course map into any graphics editor. Also, you can copy and
paste your station list, score sheet, course statisitics and station
descriptions into most any text editor.
- Send your course document by e-mail in (RallyOC format)
Click here to see the features added to
Frequently Asked Questions